11 January 2008

Tracin' Rays

Alright, stuff's gettin' busy now. I have about 4 projects going on at once for school so lazy time has decreased a bit. My favorite project at the moment is my ray-tracer for Computer Graphics II; it is also the hardest I think, mostly because C++ is an ornery female dog. Anyway, you can watch my progress here. Here's an an example of the awesomeness I am in the process of producing:

This image died in a knitting accident.
Oddly, I haven't found a whole lot of good music since my last post. I just got an album by Zyklon called Disintegrate, but it's not really impressing me too much. I had sort-of high hopes for it as the lineup includes the former guitarist and drummer of Emperor, one of the best black metal bands ever. This outfit is more of an industrial death metal thing with black tinges though. It's okay I guess.

Oh, and I heard that Elvis died in a knitting accident. (Just doing my part)

No comments: